Beryl Cherry / Jatoba
- With BERYL CHERRY (Jatoba) Hand-Scraped, technology joins to the “savoir-faire” and dedication only to be presented as
- a wooden floor incredibly intense, maintaining its extraordinary variety of patterns and textures.
PREFINISHED HAND-SCRAPED SOLID
Beryl Cherry (JATOBA)
- 3/4" x 5 1/2" - 19 mm x 140 mm
- Random Lenghts:
- (3/4") 11" - 88" / (19 mm) 250 mm to 2250 mm
- Prefinished solid flooring features a durable UV cured aluminum oxide finish and Bona Lifetime Support Warranty.
- Standard gloss level is between 20-25%
- Moisture Content:
- Prefinished hand-scraped solid flooring is kiln dried to a moisture content of 6-8%